The group moderators can feature any posts, photos, or videos shared with the group. Featured content should highlight the best and most recent content.
You must be a group member to leave a group comment. Join Group
Angela Farooqui, Dec 3, 2012, 9:21AM EST
1. Gift cards to Walmart, Target, Kohls or even restaurants in St. Louis, MO area
2. Anything from Bath & Body Works
3. Lindt chocolates
4. Kitchenaid stand mixer bowl
5. Rosetti purse
6. Sodastream maker
7. Ankle socks size 9-11 in womens
8. Full or queen size quilt or comforter
9. Chocolate riesens
10. Cat ceramic food bowls from Dollar Tree
patt hathaway, Nov 11, 2011, 6:55AM EST
i posted my wish list but its not showing up, did i do something wrong
What Is Christmas Wish List and how does it work?
- Make a post to your gather page and submit it to the Christmas Wish List group. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple to really big. The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- Surf around your friendslist or visit the group page to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call. There are no guarantees with this project, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Lists can be reposted twice, but only twice (for a total of 3 times).
2. Limit your wishlist to 10 items.
3. This community is moderated, so you may have to wait a bit for your wishlist to appear.
4. Spam e-mails to the group will not be tolerated. Members who spam will be banned. First offense will be a ban of 7 days, then you can reapply for membership. Second offense, you are banned for the rest of the season.
5. Please do not include referral links or any wording that would imply you are soliciting items for other gather members in your wish list post. The easiest way to do this is to title your post Christmas Wish List (or something similar) and simply list 10 items in the body, nothing more.
6. Gift cards can only be listed on your wish list as 1 item. You can do this in 2 ways, say you wish for small value gift cards (list a few places) or say you wish for a gift card to ___
Please note that this group was inspired by the LJ Community Holiday wishes. If you have a livejournal and would like to join Holiday Wishes, please visit http://community.livejournal.com/holiday_wishes/profile
The group owner has not added any tags to this module.
Christmas Wishlist has 361 members.
0 posts, 0 photos and 0 videos were shared in the past week.
There have been 0 new comments in the past week.
Books | Business | Celebs | Entertainment | Family | Food | Giveaways | Health | Money | Moms | News | Politics | Sports | Style | Technology | Travel | Writing